InForce 9VX 500 Lumen White LED Military Flashlights w/ 5 Position Switch feature carbon fiber composite bodies. These InForce Flashlights provide high output LEDs and second generation TIROS optical systems. The InForce 9VX LED Flashlight from INFORCE is a tactical military flashlight that can be easily attached to MOLLE vest. The ultralight and strong body of these LED flashlights saves weight and are able to withstand the rigors of combat. Submersible up to 66 feet, the Inforce 9VX LED Tactical Light was manufactured with premium grade O-rings and has an ultrasonic welding to seal out water, dust and dirt. The “spill out” feature was designed to let the operator know if the flashlight is on while in upright position. The powerful LEDs, high-impact mineral glass and heat releasing vents are just a few more features that come with this powerful InForce 9VX White LED Military Flashlight w/ 500 Lumens.
InForce 9VX 500 Lumen White LED Military Flashlight
- Multi-function tailcap switch activates Momentary, High, Low, CQB Strobe and Lockout modes
- Ultralight and strong carbon fiber composite body saves weight and withstands rigors of combat.
- Simple, reliable, intuitive tailcap switch for single-hand operation.
- Replaceable clip attaches to MOLLE vest.
- Designed to help alleviate the burden troops carry in the field.
- Premium grade O-rings, a 2-shot rubber activation button, ultrasonic welding and light encapsulation seal out water, dust and dirt.
- Designed to let light “spill out” to indicate if flashlight is on while in upright position.
- Patented heat releasing vents maximize LED performance and keep the flashlight cool to hold.
- Designed to accept standard 550 parachute cord.
- Lithium powered for maximum performance and longer battery life.
- Solid state technology incorporating high-performance LEDs and circuitry for unsurpassed performance under all conditions.
- Internal power regulator provides uniform light output and maximizes battery life and run time.
- Premium, bin-selected LEDs are long lasting, shock resistant and unbreakable for strong and reliable lighting.
- Next generation Tiros lens provides powerful hot spot and balanced peripheral lighting.
- High impact mineral glass window protects optical system.
- Low maintenance
- MIL-STD-810F Certified
- Lumen output and battery run time may vary*
2 in stock